The end of June marked the end of Jr. High for Noah. Of course, the occasion was marked with a "graduation" from Jr. High held at the High Schoo. I enjoyed the entire event, up until the very end when the Assistant Principal said, "I announce to you the GHS Class of 2014." I teared up, I couldn't believe that Noah was growing up. Ugh, only 4 more years and he'll be off being all big and grown up. Sigh.....
After the graduation, a couple of other mom's and I put together a big class party for the kids at the Jr. High. It turned out pretty fun. We showed National Treasure 2 on the big projection screen, there was a Wii set up with games and popcorn and soda. The kids all seemed to have fun and enjoy the evening together. Good-bye Jr. High, hello GHS!!!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Jr. High Graduation
Posted by keysha at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He is all grown up and saving China- and he did it without our permission!
Good job Noah! We are ALL super proud of you!
Post a Comment