
Merry Christmas-2010
Wow! Here we are at the end of another year and I am left wondering where time has gone. We have been as busy as ever during this year, but we have enjoyed every single second of it.
Cory is still working as Project Manager for URS and enjoying it. He completed one degree in Business this past spring and has already gone back to school to work on the next. He is also currently serving in the Young Men’s organization as the Teacher’s Quorum Advisor, so he is keeping plenty busy. He also has completed tons of ‘honey do’ projects for me…one of the largest being we completed the majority of our basement this year. We hired out the things we knew he would absolutely not have time to do, but he spent weeks doing the finish work, including all the woodwork and detailing I wanted added. I don’t know what I’d do without this guy!!!
I am still working for the Tooele School District and love my job. I am also still serving as the Young Women’s President in our ward. I just had my 1 year anniversary in this calling and am just barely feeling like I have some kind of grasp on what I’m supposed to be doing.
Noah is a freshman at our beloved Grantsville High School this year!! GO COWBOYS! He played football and is currently playing basketball and has loved the experience of high school sports. He has a very talented age group, so they are experiencing a lot of wins, which makes all the travel a lot easier to deal with. Noah is keeping busy also serving in his quorum presidency and is always working on keeping those grades up! (This can get difficult with the booming social life he is trying to keep alive and well.)
Taylor is in 6th grade and is 100% girl. We often joke that if she could bath in glitter, she would. Tay is looking forward to turning 12 in a few months so she can finally get out of Primary and into Young Women’s! Tay played tennis all summer and is looking forward to basketball season starting up this winter. Tay is our little baker and keeps us well stocked in cookies, cakes and many other yummy treats. She loves school and enjoys the perks of getting older. She reminds me of myself in the fact that all she wants to do is run with her friends!! Tay is always happy and reminds us often that life always looks better when you can laugh.
Ian is in 2nd grade this year, but is still so much our baby. We all still try to get him to sit on our laps and spoil him rotten. But, despite all of that, Ian is very much an old soul. He loves geography and genealogy and will spend countless hours researching things online. He loves to know the how’s and why’s of life. He loves sports, like his big brother and enjoyed getting to play flag football this year, as well as tennis and basketball. He is looking very forward to getting to play ‘real’ football next fall, as are the rest of us.
All in all, it’s been a pretty great year. We’ve had lots of good times, and lots of trials…but we’ve come through them all stronger and closer to each other. We are so thankful for all the many, many blessings we’ve been given. Most importantly, we are thankful for our Savior and for his gospel. We are blessed daily because of that knowledge and our faith.
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! We love you all!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Christmas letter-2010
Posted by keysha at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love your sweet family!!!!!!!
THanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment