Our ward plays flag football on Saturday mornings and this morning as Cory and Noah were heading out the door to go, Cory turned and asked Ian if he wanted to go. He got dressed and was ready to go in record time! They were all so good to him and he had a great time. He even got to run the ball! It was such a great moment getting to watch Cory head out the door with BOTH boys to go play. I was so excited I had to sneak down and take some pictures of them all playing. I love living where I do...I love our ward and neighborhood....just another time to prove that the best things in life aren't things!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Flag football
Posted by keysha at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeah, the best things in life...are math!!! :)How fun!! I can't believe Buggy is big enough now to participate in stuff like that!! Where has the time gone!?!
Hey congrats on your new calling! Hopefully we will stay in the ward long enough to participate in some of these fun things...
Post a Comment