So, I've been waiting and waiting, not so patiently, so put up my beloved Fall decorations this year. With our basement STILL under construction, but so close I kept saying I had to wait until we could move everything into the basement before I could decorate. Well, after a total breakdown, and yes, I mean total breakdown, (ask anyone who had to be around me on Saturday) I decided that my very soul needed to decorate where I could. So I took out my goods and started in the kitchen. The very scent of the fall decorations made me smile as soon as I cracked open the lid of that gigantic rubbermaid container. I got all crafty and made myself some new hurricane vases this year to decorate with as well. Gotta love the dollar store! Easiest and cheapest little project to amp up any decorating job!!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Fall Decor
Posted by keysha at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
LOVE it Keysh!! I totally understand how you feel- being on bed rest last year totally CRAMPED my spirit with decorating! But this year- oh this year- I am in decoration MODE BABY!!!! :)
Post a Comment