I stole this from my sister. Partly due to it's cuteness, partly due to the fact that I knew I needed to update this blog but lack the ambition at the moment to pull out the camera and update all the happenings in our lives has prevented any other updates. So, here goes!
A. Age: 34....kinda freaks me out to say it out loud.
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: folding laundry. HATE IT!
D. Day: Holi-day or day or the week? I enjoy Halloween and Christmas....and Fridays.
E. Essential Start to your Day: Um, waking up?
F. Favorite Color: This rotates and depends on what the color is being used for. To wear? To decorate with?
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3".....yes, somewhat vertically challenged.
I. Instrument: Piano.
J. Job Title: Mom, wife, YW Pres., and TCSD Maintenance Secretary.
K. Kids: 3
L. Live: ...without regrets. They don't do any good anyway. Just learn and move forward.
M. Mom's name: Beth
N. Nicknames: Keysh, Mom, sometimes Cory calls me KJ.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Pneumonia as a kid, childbirth.....and stays with my children.
P. Pet Peeves: Many....lawns that aren't edged when they are mowed. Sloppy lawn mowing jobs....mean people...people who feel the need to brag....clean laundry being left on my children's bedroom floors.
Q. Quote from a Movie: No quotes from movies...just many life changing quotes from The Office. All wisdom comes from that show......
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister in law and 3 brothers in law.
T. Time I wake up: Workdays for the summer months, I am awake @ 5:00am. Every other day totally depends on what is going on.
U. Underwear: Always
V. Veggie you dislike: cooked spinach. It has the texture of snot.
W. What makes you run late: My kids, my husband,...my constantly overbooked schedule.
X. X-rays you've had: Umm...maybe one on my feet.
Y. Yummy food you make: According to my family I make good mashed potatoes...there are some soups that i can make that are edible.
Z. Zoo: Love the zoo! Love, love, love the zoo. My husband? He hates the zoo.
Now the real fun part....YOU do it too so I can get to know the ABC's of YOU!!!!
Monday, June 6, 2011
ABC's of me
Posted by keysha at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This made me smile Keysha! And in case you didn't know ... I love you!
P.S. Please don't look at my lawn when you drive by! LOL!
Darling!!!! Even if your vertically challenged- I love your whole short self to bits!!!!
Post a Comment