Merry Christmas 2011
As another year draws to a close I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by. What a wonderful and full year our family has had.
Cory is still working as a Project Manager. He has been in school full time again this year. He received a degree in Business Management this past spring, got his PMP and is working on yet another degree. He is a Sunday School teacher for the older teens and they definitely keep him on his toes!
I still work for the school district and enjoy the ‘out’ it gives me. I am still serving in the YW’s and am proud to say I survived another year of camp! WOOHOOO! I love all of my girls and am thankful for the opportunity to learn from them. I feel most days like I live in my car as my time is filled running one child or another all around town. I am looking VERY forward to Noah getting his driver’s license this spring.
Noah is 15 and is a sophomore this year. He is growing like crazy. It makes me so sad! He played football this fall, of course, and had a wonderful season. I can honestly say seeing him take that field makes me want to tear up every single time. He decided not to do basketball this winter as he is focusing on lifting for football next year. (Can you see that my family is a little obsessed with football?? ) Noah is the Teacher’s Quorum President, so he ends up attending lots of Sunday morning meetings with me! Noah is a social butterfly and loves high school. We have loved being able to follow him and support him in all his high school sports and activities. I love getting to see him experience GHS and all the traditions I grew up loving.
Taylor is 12 and is in 7th grade this year….JR. HIGH!! She is on the Governing Youth Council at school and has loved that. Taylor is finally in Young Women’s with me, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Taylor has a unique ability to make almost every situation fun. She is pure entertainment and keeps us laughing constantly. Tay got brave this summer and tried volleyball for the first time and found that she loves it! She has participated in a couple clinics and some open gyms….as well as an intramural team at school. Tay’s whole world right now is friends…she is constantly texting someone and has been known to have a panic attack if she finds her phone is not within her immediate reach. Thank goodness she has an amazing group of friends!!
Ian is 8 (almost 9) and is in 3rd grade this year and is enjoying school. Ian got to play his first year of real football this year and had an amazing season. His team made it to the State Championship game! Unfortunately they lost; but man, they were an amazing team. He came into his own about midseason and turned in a pretty awesome defensive player. Ian also plays basketball and baseball and gets obsessed with whatever sport he is playing. He knows more stats for each sport than most grown men I know.
We feel so incredibly blessed as a family! The blessing of living where we do and having the gospel in our lives is priceless! I just can’t imagine our lives without the knowledge of our Savior and his plan for us. May you all have the same peace and joy!!
Much love,
The Mecham’s
Monday, December 12, 2011
Merry Christmas 2011
Posted by keysha at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment