Last night, while we were cheering on our Utah Utes in the Sugar Bowl(who killed Alabama!!) it started to snow the big, fat, lazy snow flakes that I love. We watched all evening as the storm progressed and we accumulated some snow. This morning we woke up to a winter wonderland...and of course, tons of shoveling!! But it's totally worth it! Once we got everything cleaned up, the kids went outside and got to play in the lovely white stuff. They had tons of fun....until they got cold. They are all so very related to me!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
First snow of 2009
Posted by keysha at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved all your pics . . . I love those big fluffy snowflakes too. I'm glad the kids got enough snow to play in.
I am glad you got pictures of it- I didn't even think about getting pictures of the fun part of it!
Post a Comment