I'm going to start hanging a sign on my door with this disclaimer so people understand why things are covered in a layer of dust and why Cory and I may or may not be speaking to each other..... Anywho, we decided to tackle another of those projects we've been wanting to get to for forever. Cutting out the half walls and putting in the banister...sounds easy enough, huh? Wow....we dove right in and got a large chunk of this project completed on Saturday. I'm hoping to have the painting and staining done by today or tomorrow on this section so we can move upstairs and finish that section. I really have the best husband and boys. Cory and Noah spent the entire day working on this project. Ian wanted to watch the job....he's not to big on actual participation as of yet. Noah is gaining so much knowledge and experience.....I couldn't help but think of how happy he's going to make some girl in many years to come!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Project in progress
Posted by keysha at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It turned out FAB-ulous! Cory you are becoming quite the tool guy! I am proud of you!
Can I borrow Cory and Noah for the weekend? I have about 30 or so projects they can work on. It looks fabulous.
Post a Comment