Kindergarten is officially OVER! It's been a wonderful year full of adventures. Ian's learned so much and grown up even more. Mrs. Killpack is the BEST kindergarten teacher ever and Ian thrived under her care every day. He's totally looking forward though...he's already asked if he can call himself a "1st Grader"....OF COURSE!! Yeah for you Bug on a wonderful year!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Kindergarten Kid....no longer!
Posted by keysha at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so proud of you Ian! You ROCKED Kindergarten bud!!
Good job, Ian! It's so great that you love school so much. Can't believe you're a big 1st grader already!
Oh what a fun Blog catch up day I've had!! Noah is by far my favorite 13 year old, your trip down south looked fun, but you didn't tell me you got a flat tire! And last but not least I can't imagine my baby being in 1st grade!! that's crazy! here's to you girl, and our fun wild crazy life
Post a Comment