SLEEP! Wow...Here it is, yet again, way to early to be awake. I have no idea why I've suddenly been cursed with a bought of insomnia, but I'm in it. When bedtime comes, it takes me forever to go to sleep, and then I wake up way too early. Yesterday was the only day this week that I've actually slept 6 hours. And that was totally due to the Tylenol PM I took before bed.
Television in the middle of the night/early morning is terrible, in case anyone has ever wondered. Thank goodness for the DVR because I'm now completely caught up on all my stored episodes of Ace of Cakes. But, now they're over, I'm watching about Michael Jackson's death....again. Oh well, maybe I should just get up and get something done rather than laying here on the couch.
Friday, June 26, 2009
I'm searching for that elusive thing called....
Posted by keysha at 3:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Maybe you should turn your insomnia into a business opportunity. I'd pay big bucks to have someone come take over for the 4am feeding!! :)
On a serious note, I feel for you. There's not much worse than feeing tired but not being able to sleep. I hope it gets better for you soon!
That is just wrong to be up that early in the morning. Have you tried melatonin? Natural herb pill that just relaxes me enough to doze off. I hope relief comes soon.
ooohhhh I hate that feeling so bad....but it's hard to get up and do something because you're secretly hoping you'll fall back asleep!! good luck I know it totally messes up everything when you don't sleep well.
Post a Comment