So today marked the beginning of school...Noah started 8th grade, Taylor started 5th and Ian started 1st. Wow...I don't feel old enough to have kids as old as they are. They were so excited and woke up without any fighting or problems. I'm sure that will be short lived! Ian chose to ride the bus for the very first time today...which caused me major trauma. Luckily, after drilling his bus number into him, and then eventually just writing it on his hand, we found out that Taylor will get to ride his bus with him both to and from school, so that alleviated most of my fears. I shed just a few tears..but can't help but be happy for them.
Monday, August 24, 2009
First Day of School
Posted by keysha at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My word Noah- you get more and more handsome each year- truly! You are going to ROCK the 8th grade. Just remember, I was that young when YOU were born...freaky!
Taylor, you look GORGEOUS!!! I am so amazed at you!! Be good, remember who you are, and kick butt this year!!
Ian...you big boy you!! Riding the bus?!?! Eating lunch at school...TWO recesses!! WHAT COULD BE BETTER?!?!?! Awesome kids!
Wasn't it a great day? Reag was excited that she saw Ian at recess. Here's looking forward to a great year!
Post a Comment