Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One down....lots more to go!



Ian FINALLY lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago. He's been wanting to loose a tooth since he read the Ready Freddy book about loosing teeth during Kindergarten. Well, finally a couple Saturday mornings ago his tooth was ready to come out. WAY READY! I told him to come lay down on my lap and I'd pull it out and the freak out session began. He was crying so hard he was shaking, then he'd cover his mouth and wail like a banshee. Then he'd collect himself for a moment and ask if it was going to hurt. Then as soon as my hands got close to his mouth, it would start all over again. All the while, Tay was sitting next to us telling him he'd better let me do it because Dad is a lot meaner and doesn't care if you cry. I finally had to get a little stern, as this process was getting very old, and I got him to open his mouth. Well, I barely bumped that tooth with my finger and that puppy literally fell out of his mouth! All that drama for that!

I immediately went for my camera..but low and behold, my memory card was full. Soooo, after getting hundreds of pictures downloaded and getting caught up on my blog, etc. I was finally able to take his picture! You can even see the new tooth quickly coming in to fill the empty space.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

ALL RIGHT BUG!!!! That is super cool dude!

Paige said...

CONGRATS KIDDO...Ian we are so proud that you've joined the toothless gang around here...you are now an "OFFICIAL" member.!!! funny how kids get so wound up over the unknown.

Great job on all the catch up Keysh