Thursday, September 17, 2009

Me....

I am....Keysha..a wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend.
I want...balance. How do I attain that...good question!
I have...a wonderful life/family.
I wish...some things came easier than they do.
I hate...cleaning up after other people.
I fear...most things that I can't control.
I hear...the TV on very quietly in the distance.
I always...want to improve.
I usually...love to shop.
I am not...always easy to live with.
I miss...my family as soon as they walk out of the door. I dislike being home alone.
I love...Crystal Light for my water bottles. I couldn't drink anywhere near my daily recommended amount of water without it!
I never...enjoy driving in a big city. Salt Lake is as big as I can handle.
I rarely...will confront people. It takes a lot for me to have any kind of confrontation.
I cry...when I'm angry, sad, hurt, happy.....
I am not always....nice when I should be.
I lose...bets all the time with Cory, but rarely will admit it! :)
I am confused...by anything automotive.
I need...not much...I may want things, but my needs are far and few between.
I dream... about what life has in store. I dream about what my kids can become.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Insightful.....thanks for sharing!!

Lacey Sue said...

I love when you do things like this- you are such a private person- it allows me a small, itty-bitty, glimpse into your soul :)! Love ya sis!