Here are the '11' reasons why I'm so glad Taylor joined our lives on that snowy night in 1999...
1)Taylor makes everything around her brighter. She loves to smile and loves to laugh. She also brightens things up with a healthy dose of bling! This girl loves to accessorize!
2)Taylor bakes us delicious treats all the time. I don't know why this gene skipped me, but this girl is a regular Betty Crocker.
3) Taylor could, if the need should ever arise, run this entire house. She's a great cleaner, organizer and cook. Oh yeah, she'd whip those brothers of hers into shape pretty darn quick.
4) Taylor is such a social butterfly. She likes all kinds of people and doesn't judge. She learned a long time ago that we are all different and that should be celebrated. She has never taken a self-righteous approach to friendship or who she will get to know.
5) Taylor knows her worth. She does not allow people to treat her badly. I love that she will stick up for herself, and that she doesn't buy into what other people say.
6) Taylor isn't afraid to try new things.
7) Taylor is competitive and tries her hardest at everything she does. I love her fiery passion; even when I've had to remind her to calm down on the tennis courts. :) Trash talking can get that girl fired up in a quick hurry!!
8) Taylor is loyal. Her family means everything to her; this includes her cousins.
9) Taylor loves music. She LOVES knowing every word to a song and I often catch her on YouTube studying the lyrics of her new favorite song so she can sing each and every word. She has music on constantly, while she's getting ready, hanging out, or her ipod is in while she's in the car.
10) Taylor is a responsible babysitter and is great with little kids. She loves getting to babysit for our favorite neighbors; but I honestly think that is because she thinks she can make sure she is Avery's favorite that way!!
11) Taylor loves to laugh. This girl already gets that laughter is ALWAYS the best medicine. Life is going to be hard, no matter what, but learning to laugh through it makes it enjoyable!
I thank my Heavenly Father daily that this beautiful girl came to be a part of our family. I'm honored to call myself her Mom!!
Happy 11th Birthday Miss Tay!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Birthday List
Posted by keysha at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment