After a lot, and I mean A LOT of begging, we decided to take Taylor and some of her friends to Tooele to play laser tag for her birthday. Well, as soon as Ian heard about it, he reminded us that he never got to do anything of the sort for his birthday, so Dad agreed to let him take a friend as well. Oy! Now, even on the best of days under perfect conditions, this could be iffy. But, Saturday decided to be a full fledged return to winter! Tooele had 8 inches of snow!! So, we loaded up BOTH cars and headed to Tooele. Tay and her friends did laser tag while Cory and I took all the boys bowling. We had Ian and his friend Josh 'team bowl' against Noah to see if they could beat him....and sure enough, they did! We spent ample time in the arcade and then took the whole brood to McDonald's for dinner afterwards. Wow...I was exhausted!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Bowling and laser tag...oh my!
Posted by keysha at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You are a braver woman than I my sister, truly. Hope your birthday party was a success Tay!
Post a Comment