Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor

Taylor's big 12th Birthday arrived after much anticipation! She has literally been counting down the days until the big day would arrive. I am a horrible mom and got hardly any pictures...but here are the few I did snag last night.





The only things she asked for this year was apple juice, Captain Crunch, and new clothes for church. Such an easy child to please!! I got her lots of new things for church, as she is now old enough to attend Young Women's (YAY me! I get to have my little girl in with me.)

When I took her shopping for her birthday, we were walking in the store to meet up with Noah and walked past a large rack full of bras. She started pointing at them saying, "Hey mom..look....look." By the time I figured out she meant the bras I was totally baffled. I asked why on earth she wanted me to check out the rack of little girls padded bras. I told her, "Honey, you don't really need any of those sizes quite yet." Her response was, "But mom, if you got me one of those bad boys, no one would notice!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I about died laughing. Taylor keeps us laughing always and is one of the most easy going, fun loving kids I know. How lucky are we to have her in our family??

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I love Miss Tay! She is just a bit of sunshine no matter where she goes! I admire her, she is such a strong girl- and knows what she wants- and goes for it! Regardless of what those around her say! YOUR AMAZING TAY! I hope your birthday was awesome!!!! I love you!

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

I hope she had a great birthday. We love her so much.