Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Ian!




My baby turned 7 years old today. I can hardly believe it's been 7 years since the Bug joined our family, and we all can't imagine life without him! Per tradition, here is my '7' reasons why we're thankful to have Ian in our family!

1-Ian has an infectious laugh and enthusiasm that can make anything fun.

2-Ian is so incredibly interesting to talk to. He is always coming up with some observation or insight that shocks us. He's wise beyond his years and I can't wait to see where that bright mind takes him.

3-Ian is so easy to please. He normally doesn't ask for much; but when he likes something, he LIKES it. Don't bother trying to change his mind.

4-Ian is a great fan. He is proud of his brother and sister; and is so excited to be growing up so that he too can participate in all the fun activities life has to offer.

5-Ian is loyal. If you are in his circle, he would fight to the death for you. He doesn't base his opinions on anything other than his experience and he doesn't care for gossip and other people's opinions.

6-Ian will still be the 'baby'. He will sit on our laps and hold our hands. He loves to be carried to bed and loves a good snuggle.

7-Ian completed our family. He made us whole and joined us all together.

We love you Ian Wyatt and are so thankful you are part of our family. I love getting to experience this life with you and can't wait to see how far you're going to go.

5 comments:

Alison said...

He is so cute, Keysha! I can't believe how much he looks like Taylor (AKA you!!). Such a cute family!

Soji said...

Happy Birthday Buggy! I'm so grateful that he is a part of our family too!

Bobbi said...

I hope he has a great birthday!! Cute pictures!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Bug!! We love you and are sure glad you were born, and even more glad that we live so close!! hope you had a great day because you're a great kid!

Jess said...

I love you too Bug! I can't believe you're already 7!!! Keep snuggling your mommy. Mommies LOVE that stuff! :)