This coming week in Kindergarten, Ian has been chosen to be the V.I.P. of his class. He has been so completely excited at this prospect that he could hardly wait. He's been harping on me daily since we got the note to complete his poster. Well, we finally finished it! He thankfully approves and is prepared to start his V.I.P. week tomorrow in style! We are planning on sending donuts to school one day for his class to enjoy, because this is one of his favorite foods. He gets to bring special treasures each day to 'show and tell' with his class...I have a feeling they'll be seeing lots of Star Wars stuff.
All this V.I.P. stuff got me thinking about my little guy and all of the reasons he's our V.I.P. He's my unique, deep thinking, little 'old soul'. He is analytical and fiercely loyal. He cracks me up all the time with his goofy sense of humor and frustrates me just as often with his stubborn streak. He's constantly reminding us that when we say something negative we are "putting it out there" and we will end up getting negative back. I think I'm raising the next Wayne Dyer!! I love that he will still snuggle with me. Ian can light up a room with his smile and can heal broken hearts. I am so thankful he is my baby...he is a blessing to our whole family. Thanks for being our V.I.P. bud!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Our little V.I.P.
Posted by keysha at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We love your cute little personality, too, Ian. Have a great VIP week!
Oh, I second all your thoughts on what makes Ian a V.I.P. in our family. I also love his creativity -- and his enthusiasm for things he's interested in. There's no part-way liking something with him. It's all or nothing! Cute job on his poster, sis!
Hey Bug--have a great VIP week! Mwah! xoxoxo
Ian in quite a little guy I love having him in my gym class especially when he does headstands and anounces to the whole class that he farted. LOL I definatly think he is a V.I.P!
Post a Comment