After missing many weeks of 'Thankful Thursdays' I am finally back on the ball!!!
1) I am thankful for hair dye. I'm thankful for those who have been trained in the usage of hair dye and that they are willing to make use of their knowledge on my head.
2) I am thankful for laughter. There is no better medicine than hearing someone laugh or feeling the joy of the laugh yourself. Not a fake laugh, but a real honest to goodness belly laugh.
3) I am thankful for democracy. Even though my candidate (I must put a disclaimer here that he was not technically my choice...but the only choice I could make considering my options) did not win, we get to live in a free country where we get to cast a vote. We get to have a say in our leadership. And now, because I got the chance to vote...I get to complain all I want during the next four years!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Posted by keysha at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Amen to #3. I am ALSO thankful for hair dye (#1), and I am beyond thankful for laughter, and that it is something our family does frequently, that also is something I am thankful for!
Post a Comment