Bug's back-pack buddy last week was all about bugs at a bug parade! The Bug got to play with bugs! At first, he was pretty freaked out by the huge bag full of plastic critters. But after I handled them all to prove that they were, indeed, plastic and not going to hurt him, he grew more brave. He made a bug parade that wrapped around the whole table! His favorites were the dragon flies, but he got to where he even liked some of the spiders.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
The Bug going buggy
Posted by keysha at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Right on Bug! Aspen hasen't had that one yet, I will keep my eyes open for it, and let's see if she is as brave as you!!!
You know it's kind of funny, that a kid with the nickname "Bug" would have such an aversion to them. I'm glad that you finally got used to the idea. What a little cutie!
Post a Comment