Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just call me 'Queen Mother'





Tonight, Noah was crowned 'Prince' of the Jr. High Valentine's Day dance. The duties of this title included a dance with his 'Princess' and the wearing of this high quality crown for the remainder of the evening. Do you think Princess Di's boys have it that easy? Only royalty in Grantsville....

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

You are GROVIN' Noah, and totally working that thing. Does this make me royalty as well. Let's see, the aunt of a prince would be - a Dutchess...yeah..I like that. I am the Dutchess Williams, aunt to the most glorious PRINCE NOAH of the Valentines Day..WOOOT WOOOT!!

Jess said...

You are THE most handsome boy I know in Jr. High . . . inside and out . . . so I'm not surprised. I wish I were your princess so you'd dance with me!

Unknown said...

What a handsome prince! Who was his princess?

Paige said...

Oh I think Noah is the cutest boy ever!! he definitely has my vote!

by the way...do you know what's going on next door? Did someone buy it or are they renters?