This afternoon we decided it was time for Ian to write out his Valentine's for his party this week at school. I brought the list out, explained the process of writing his classmates name on the 'To:' side and then his name on the 'From:' side. This system worked fine for about 7 names, then he started complaining about the length of the kids names. Maddison's name is just way too long to fit on the Valentine. Then, his back started to hurt, his fingers were cramping, he started to burn to death because the heat was on too high, then he had to get up and walk around because he just "couldn't do it any more." I think it took him 1.5 hours to write the names on 24 Valentines. I am reminded again why I normally just do this kind of task for the kids. Happy stinkin' Valentine's Day!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Love is in the air
Posted by keysha at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It took Reagen three days to complete her's so 1.5 hours isn't too shabby.
hehhehe, I TOLD you it was a pain in the butt!! Aspen did in fact finish hers all yesterday morning, but I DID have to go back, and on the Valentines that have WHIT (then on the bottom of the Valentine) NEY...I wrote on the tope "whitney" so the poor person would know WHO it was for...she loved it though. Even if she would stop and say "MOM! This is making my brain crazy!"
ha ha ha I am laughing out loud. That is SOOOOOOOOO how it is. This year, I just wrote all of the kids names in the To and had Alexis just sign her name on them all. Much better for my sanity! :P
Too funny! I don't remember valentines being so much torture! Haha! Buggy kills me.
Post a Comment