
Today we woke up, prepared for another cold football game. But, imagine our surprise when our sleepy eyes were greeted with....SNOW! Ahhh, I could not believe it. As we got ready I started layering the kids and myself. Noah ended up with 2 Under Armour shirts on, and his Phenom suit under his pads. Taylor and Ian both layered with sweaters, lined pants and Under Armour. We were ready to face the wintery weather! We were playing Tooele at their field, and as we were driving to Deseret Peak Complex we noticed there was a break in the clouds. Soon, little rays of sunshine were poking through. Yeah! By the time the game started we had sunshine. It was probably only 40 degrees, but there was sunshine! We knew it was a good omen.
Tooele has NEVER beat our team and the boys were determined to keep it that way. We had another shutout and the final score was 42-0. Noah ran in another extra point today and got a first down. He's been so excited to have more time running the ball!! And of course, he's still loving his defensive position. This year has been one of his favorites! He couldn't be having more fun!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Football
Posted by keysha at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Go NOAH!!! I have to apolgize that Chad and I weren't there...we never seem to be up-to-date on the whens/wheres/what times your games are. But that doesn't stop me from being OOBER proud of you No! I love ya oodles!!! GOOD JOB!! (tooele stinks!)
I'm so happy you've joined the blogging world. I know you will love it and it really helps you keep a record of what's going on in our crazy lives. Noah played awesome, as always, on Saturday. Did you hear that Olympus lost to Bountiful? That leaves us as the only undefeated team in the league. Whoo Hoo!
Post a Comment