Friday, October 24, 2008

Tuesday October 21, 2008 - Day Six

Tuesday.....Tuesday's are such a letdown. You know you are well into the workweek, but no where close to the end, so you're just stuck. This day was pretty typical. Another day spent at work/school for us all. After work/school is when the fun begins!!

As we were walking out the door to take Noah to football practice, Taylor reminded me that she'd lost a tooth at school! She said she pushed it out with her tongue. Pretty gross. But, she was still proud of yet another lost tooth. I think she's now lost almost all of her baby teeth, and the majority of them have come out within the passed 3 months! We are now ready to get her a consultation with the Orthodontist so we can get her braces on.

When I got Noah to practice, he was goofing off with his friends and they got to checking out his helmet. We noticed a couple small cracks in it a couple games ago, and have been fighting with Riddell ever since to get them to honor the warranty on the helmet. Well, it looks like during the Cyprus game he did some hard hitting, because the cracks have grown, substantially!!! He said his friend Dallon is now calling him "Hard Head".

After I dropped him off, I headed home and we just relaxed. Cory was working on homework, so the little kids and I just vegged out for a while. I just sat on the couch feeling my bum grow bigger by the minute, and you know what, I didn't care a bit!


I did eventually find the motivation to pick up a little and do some laundry. But, by then it was time to pick up Noah. Once he was home, it was time for finishing up homework, eating and getting ready for bed. Another day conquered!!

1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Noah, watch yourself boy...careful with that head of yours. I can only handle one brain injured person in my family :)! So keep your noodle safe boy!
And Tay...you are gunna LOVE braces!