Monday, October 13, 2008

Ian

This afternoon Ian was telling me about a test he took in school today. This test included numbers AND letters, he proudly told me. When it came time to do the number portion of the test, he decided he wanted to write to 100. After his teacher told him to "go for it", he was committed. He said that in his head, he told himself, "Last time I did this, it took 3 days. I've got to write faster than that this time."

I'm proud to report that it did NOT take him 3 days to write to 100. He also let me know that he could have written much higher, but his paper only had enough squares to write to 100 Ah...to be 5 again!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Way to go Ian. Reagen brought her's home last week and we spent a good part of the night writing to 100.

Lacey Sue said...

Good job I-y! We are all really proud of you. I wish Aspen shared a much info with me as you do with your mommy!!