Friday, October 24, 2008

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - Day SEVEN

Day seven....you have no idea how excited I am at the prospect of this being my last day for my 'Week in the Life'. Anyway, normal morning, normal day, blah blah blah.

Another night of football practice, but Wednesdays are also gymnastics day for Ian and Taylor. Ian's class is first, so I immediately take him once Noah is dropped off. He loves his class and his teacher. In fact, there was a week or two that she wasn't there and he about had a nervous breakdown over it. They do a lot of basic things and work on just getting their bodies to cooperate with them in general. He does pretty good at it, and more importantly, loves every second of it.



Taylor's class follows Ian's. She is now in Level 4, so they are working on more advanced stuff. Taylor is STILL working on perfecting her back handspring. (Which she is constantly getting harped on about by me.) But, she's improving every week, so I guess I can't complain much.

Wednesday is a tight schedule for the kids activities, so I have to literally run from Tay's class to get Noah. This week he was almost the last kid there and was freezing to death. It's completely dark by then, so I felt really bad for him.

The kids and I went to a Scentsy party at my cousin's house with my mom after that and spent forever just choosing our favorite scents. We all ended up with different 'Top 3' scents, and I tried to choose a combination that would keep us all happy. I love Scentsy....

Well, heres to the end of my Week in the Life. I can honestly say I'm glad I did it, even though it got really tough to keep my focus here towards the end. What a cool snap shot of our lives. One day, I'll look back and be thankful I did it, but for now..I'm just glad it's over!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'm impressed! I got tired just reading it! It was fun to read one of these days I'm going to try it!